We offer business card design, business logo design, letterhead design, envelope design, envelope cover design, Stationery design, etc.
Contact us so that we could analyze your Requirements.
★★★ Kindly Contact us Before Placing An Order ★★★
What is logo design process?
- Understand your products. To create a great logo first you need to understand your products. What are they used for?
- Analyse your audience. To determine what kind of audience your product would appeal to;
- Evaluate the Brand. Your logo should express your brand's values and company philosophy;
- Sketch a variety of logo concepts for further comparison;
- Pick the Right Font and suitable color for products.
- Select one handy logo design tool;
- Get customer's approval for your design;
- Digitize the sketched logo in different types of logos design;
- Keep your logo design simple and impressive for people.
What are the different types of logo design?1) Word mark logo---It is a font-based logo, and It works well for a company with a succinct and distinct name.
2) Letter form logo---It is a single letter of your brand's initials word or first letter.
3) Emblem logo--- It consists of font inside a symbol or an icon; think badges, seals and crests. It symbolizes a brand's personality.
4) Pictorial mark logo--is an icon or graphic-based logo, It represents a specific product, or brand.
5) Abstract mark logo---An abstract mark is an abstract geometric form.
Infographic resume design
Data visualization design
Process infographic design
Statistical infographics design
Infographics on product design
Infographic flowchart design
Informative graphic design
Book cover design
SWOT analysis PPT design
Webinar presentation design
Web graphic design
Presentation folder design
Professional PPT design
Social Media design
Web & mobile design
Investor Pitch deck design
Startup pitch deck design